We are always looking for outstanding candidates to join the TharpeRobbins team. We are dedicated to providing excellent service with the utmost integrity, while growing our business. We thrive on providing a rewarding, fulfilling and fun workplace for our employees. Many of our employees have been with us for most of their careers. Here are some of the reasons why:
We know that work should provide you with financial and non-financial benefits to ensure a healthy, happy, dedicated workforce. It is not everything, but without good benefits, it is difficult to live the life you want.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life insurance
- Short Term Disability/AD&D/LTD/Voluntary Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Match
- Bonus Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Corporate Match for your charitable contributions
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Free Flu Shots
We know work is just one dimension of who you are and how you like to spend your time.
- Healthy LifeStyles Programs
Of course, we want to tap into the knowledge, skills and experience that you bring to TharpeRobbins but we also know that the appreciation and learning should never stop.
- Various Recognition Programs
- Employee and Team Excellence Awards
- Annual Sales Support Award
- Chairman’s Award – John S. Tharpe award
- Whiteboard Recognition Wall
- Length of Service Awards
- Onboarding – What Matters Most program
- Accolades On the Spot Awards
- eCards from the CEO for individual and team recognition
- Management Development Leadership Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
Fun & Games
As they say, “all work and no play make life dull.”
- Family Amusement Park Day
- Donuts for a Dollar charity campaign
- Employee/Family Gatherings like cookouts, cook-offs, picnics, and holiday parties
- Prizes like Paid Time Off, T-shirts
- Employee Appreciation Week – huge annual event – fun and food all week
- Gametime like Breaktime Bingo, Scavenger Hunts
- TharpeRobbins Raving Recipes Cookbooks
- Birthday Bucks
- Holiday Adopt-a-Family
A great place to work, grow and have fun, TharpeRobbins requests that qualified applicants submit their confidential resume, with a cover letter and salary history, via standard mail or email.
Talent Recruiting Department
The TharpeRobbins Company, Inc.
149 Crawford Road
Statesville, North Carolina 28625