“Recognize employees for what didn’t happen.”
It is the accident waiting to happen. It is the accident that did happen. These disruptions cause a loss of productivity, a decrease in morale and real costs to the company. Most of these accidents are preventable. Whether it is for driver or employee safety, individual or team safety, today’s safety programs must go beyond simply rewarding milestone-based achievements to include measures that reward preventive behaviors.
TharpeRobbins’ Keepsafe reward and recognition program is designed to inspire employees to protect themselves, their communities and their employers from preventable workplace accidents and unsafe practices. Program benefits include:
- Improved employee productivity and morale
- Fewer accidents and claims
- Better insurance premiums
- Reduced employee absences or SAT (Safety, Absences and Turnover).
- By engaging both individuals and teams
- By encouraging communications
- By reinforcing your company as a desirable place to work
- By elevating your image in the marketplace
- By involving key employees in the design of the programs, whenever possible
“How many corporate investments directly and immediately translate to both employee well-being and measurable savings? Corporate safety programs have demonstrated significant benefits.”
- Anthony Luciano, Jr., SVP Sales & Marketing
TharpeRobbins has over 10 years of experience with some of the largest driver and employee safety programs. Our innovative, flexible technology platform can support multiple safety initiatives, including:
- One-time recognition benefit
- Celebration of achieving a desired safety outcome
- Continuous, ongoing focus on safety behaviors or outcomes
- Tiered programs with increasing benefits for higher levels of safety achievement
TharpeRobbins…where recognition changes everything.
If you would like to learn more about how TharpeRobbins can help you with Safety programs, please Contact Us.